↑ Return to Communication

Change of Contact Details

Any change to the information already held on school records regarding address, employment or telephone numbers must be sent to school in writing as soon as possible. Governors require parents to supply a telephone number by which they can be contacted at all times.

In cases of inability to contact parents/guardians, the Headteacher will require two or more alternative contacts or will reserve the right to take the appropriate action in an emergency.